LocationEurope Germany Berlin
Students numberMore than 5000 students were registered yet in 2015
Field of studyAviation Management Hospitality Management International Aviation Management International Event Management International Hospitality Management International Management International Marketing Management International Tourism Management Engineering Project Management Finance & Accounting international Aviation Management International Health Care Management International Hospitality Management International Human Resource Management International Marketing Management IT Management Leadership & Management Transport & Logistics Management
- IUBH was founded in Bad Honnef in 1998, teaching started in 2000.
- In July 2007 IUBH was taken over by the private equity firm Auctus (Munich).
- In 2008, IUBH expanded to a second campus in Bad Reichenhall.
- In July 2009 the German Council of Science and Humanities gave IUBH institutional reaccreditation for ten years.
- Since November 2011 IUBH offers online study programmes at the bachelor’s and master’s degree level.
Academic IELTS of 5.0/ TOEFL IBT 64 points/ PTE 46 (36 in each component) Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)/Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall).
Students from countries outside of the European Union may work for up 240 days during their bachelor and master programmes. No work is allowed during the Pathway 2 University Programme. Additionally students can work as interns, since internship placements are an integral part of most IUBH study programmes.
Cost of Study2000-7000 EUR
Scholarship or payment
Front Office & Rooms Division
Dr. Sven Schott Chief Executive Officer (CEO)